The RMC Foundation is seeking to fill the position of Executive Vice-President.
The Executive Vice President is responsible to the Board of Directors for the operations and overall day-to-day management of the affairs of the Foundation.
The EVP is responsible for:
- Contribute to the planning, development and execution of the business plan of the Foundation in accordance with the strategic guidelines provided by the Board of Directors;
- Executing an active fundraising campaign aimed at growing the assets of the Foundation;
- Managing, motivating, mentoring, training and developing Foundation staff;
- Ensuring adequate resources are in place to support and achieve the vision, mission, values and goals of the Foundation;
- Reporting to the Board of Directors on the performance of the Foundation relative to budget fundraising goals;
- Being the face of the Foundation, promoting the integrity of the organization, the health and welfare of its employees, donors and beneficiaries.
Reply by November 17, 2017 in strictest confidence to:
Chris Theal, Vice President
The Royal Military Colleges of Canada Foundation Inc.