22nd Annual Legacy Dinner Another Huge Success
The 22nd Annual RMC Foundation Legacy Dinner was once again a huge success. On behalf of our Board of Directors I would like to take the time to thank our generous sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor – Canso Investment Counsel Ltd. – 11623 John Carswell
Silver Sponsor – TD Canada Trust – Mr. Dennis Larocque and Mrs. Brooke Heisel
Bronze Sponsor – Pratt and Whitney Canada – 20225 Philippe Ouellet, 15826 Sylvain Larochelle, 20102 Frédéric Chapleau, and 14835 Éric Tremblay
Official Wine Sponsor of the 22nd Annual Legacy Dinner – MaxSys – 15737 Bryan Brulotte and Mrs. Kaitlyn Brulotte
We also wish to thank the Corporation du Fort Saint Jean ($31,000 donation to International Studies and Bilingualism), the Ottawa Branch ($10,000 donation to our Truth, Duty, Valour Fund) and the Principals Research Bursary Fund ($5,000,000 transfer of research funds to the RMC Foundation) for their continued support of Canada’s future leaders.
Our Legacy Dinner would not be the success it was without the continued support of some fabulous people:
- Andy Sakell and Lori Alves-MacPhail and staff at the SSM
- OCdt Minyoung Seo our Cadet OPI who was instrumental in providing us with our Cadet guest names in a timely fashion
- 17192 Sylvain Leblanc our Master of Ceremony extraordinaire who goes with the flow and keeps all of our guests entertained throughout the event
- Lt(N) Devin Sloos Band Master who provided us with exceptional entrainment and music once again for this event
- OCdt Trystan Cleveland our Cadet OPI for our Rugby team and his fellow teammates 28063 Alberto Di Candia, 27922 Brett Diamond, 28507 Caleb Woodburn, 28332 Etienne Boucher, and 29141 Josh Andrews for their continued help in anything we need to execute our Legacy Dinner
And last but not least I would like to thank our guests who year after year continue to support our mission and the Officer Cadets and Students that we serve at the Colleges. To the RMC Foundation staff Dave Ferguson, Katrina Mooz and Jennifer Jordan – Thank You for the countless hours you put into running this event.