Talk to Your Class Secretaries
Class Reunions are milestones – occasions for Ex-cadets to commemorate their place in the history of the Colleges, reflect on what the Colleges has meant to them, and renew their ties to the Colleges and their Class-mates. Reunion celebrations are also a time when classes focus their fundraising efforts to increase giving in support of their Class Gift. Multiyear pledges are a good way to make a meaningful commitment to a reunion campaign, and many Ex-cadets choose to combine a significant annual gift or pledge. You can give painlessly by starting a monthly donation today! Lifetime income gifts are also a popular way for Ex-Cadets to make significant reunion campaign commitments. Find out more about supporting reunion campaigns through planned gifts. Donate monthly via credit card, EFT or pay allotment! Donate securely online.
Classes will organize in a manner that best suits their own initiatives and priorities. Your comments and suggestions on the roles and responsibilities of a Class Secretary are requested.
Your Class Secretary is a volunteer who will:
- Coordinate priority work efforts (at least until assigned to other reps / committees).
- Maintain the Master Class Contact List and other lists as determined.
- Solicit Class input on a range of initiatives and issues (e.g. a Class web site).
- Maintain ongoing communications with Class members, the RMC Club, the RMC Foundation and any other outside organizations.
- Provide advice and assist other Class Reps and Class Committees.
If you want more information please contact your Class Secretary.